The Ministry of Education, Culture, Youth & Sports, Division Study Financing is currently recruiting an enthusiastic, dynamic, result-oriented, motivated, innovative, professional residing on Aruba for the position of student guidance counselor.
- Bachelor degree work- and thinking level
- Proven experience with coaching, motivating and counseling students to achieve academically
- Proven experience working with students between the ages of 16 – 25 years
- Knowledge of the St. Maarten culture and traditions
- Knowledge of the integration- , social-, cultural- and academic problems that students encounter in the Netherlands
- Knowledge of the education- , guidance- and support system on Aruba
- Ability to travel throughout Aruba
- Fluent in English
Our preference goes out to:
- Maarteners (former students) residing on Aruba.
- Persons willing to work as self-employed independent contractors.
- Persons who are innovative in their approach to coaching, guiding, motivating and counseling students.
The salary is dependent on your qualifications, experience and will range between Nafls.70 to Nafls.100 per student per month.
Interested persons should send application letters with curriculum vitae and copies of diplomas or certificates to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline for all applications is September 15, 2015
A detailed description of the tasks and responsibilities of a guidance counselor is available on our website www.studyfinancing.sx on the Downloads page.
For more information please contact Mr. Antonio Aventurin at telephone number: +1(721) 542-5497 or email: email@example.com.