July 26, 2017
- All study financing recipients will receive annually an overview of their accumulated debt.
- Repayment must start:
- One (1) years after the completion of studies.
- Two (2) months after revocation due discontinuation of study or the application of article 20 .
- The study debt will be forgiven in whole or in part, if the student has stopped studying because of serious physical or mental defects.
- 5% interest will be calculated over the outstanding study financing debt as of the repayment date.