Changing of Study or Educational Institution
Criteria and conditions:
- The study must be a priority area of study.
- The credits earned should be transferable.
- The student must have sufficient years of study financing available to complete the study.
- A letter addressed to the Minister of Education, Culture, Youth and Sport Affairs requesting permission to change study or place of study.
- Proof of admittance to the new school or study (major).
- Proof that credits are transferable (if applicable).
- A letter from the educational institution indicating the new expected graduation date (if applicable).