Parental Tax Information
All students must submit a copy of your parents filed Tax form for the previous year before June 30th of each year.
All students must submit your grades/transcripts before July 15th of each year.
All study financing recipients must be fulltime students
A fulltime study is defined in the various educational systems as:
- USA min. 12 credit per semester
- UK 120 credits per year
- CANADA(100-0*) 72 hours per year or 6 unit per semester
- Aruba, Curaçao , Bonaire, Sint Maarten and the Netherlands
SBO/MBO level 3 or 4 1680 study hours
- Europe 60 studiepunten (ECTS)
Not earning sufficient credits may result in a reduction of the study financing payment for the next year
Updating personal information
All students are required to update their contact information on a yearly basis. This information should be submitted to study financing in July of each year.
- Email address, Student’s physical address
- Major, Length of time remaining to complete studies
- Local address in St. Maarten,
- Telephone numbers (both on St. Maarten and at your place of study)