Ministry of Education, Culture, Youth and Sport Affairs
The of Division Study Financing within the Ministry of Education, Culture, Youth and Sport is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, experienced and educated professional to fill the following position:
Study Financing Officer
To provide professional development opportunities for eligible citizens of St. Maarten via information, support and financing in a dynamic, innovative and client-friendly manner thereby assisting in creation of a better future for individuals and the community at large.
Tasks consist of the following, but are not limited to:
- Secretarial and (financial) administrative work;
- Dissemination of information;
- Processing study financing applications;
- Processing requests for tickets, financial statements, change of study, transfers, extension of study financing, summer courses etc.;
- Monitoring, control and supervision of study financing recipients;
- Providing support for management processes.
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum a post-secondary education (SBO, MBO or associates) degree in Administration, Social Pedagogic Work (SPW), Education or relevant discipline;
- Working and thinking level: post-secondary (SBO, MBO or associates);
- Knowledge of:
- The study financing policy and regulation;
- The local, regional and international secondary- and tertiary level educational systems;
- Microsoft Office (WORD, Database, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher);
- Archiving and documentation techniques.
- Skills in people management (Customer Service oriented);
- Good communication skills in the English and Dutch language (verbal & written);
- Must be a team player, result-oriented, strategic thinker, problem solver, accurate and confidential.
Salary ranges between NAf. 2.478,- and NAf. 5.388,- depending on your relevant work experience and education.
For more information please visit our website on www.studyfinancing.sx, http://www.sintmaartengov.org/government/Pages/Employment.aspx or contact Mr. Antonio Aventurin via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are the right candidate for this position above, please send your application letter and resume to email@example.com no later than Monday April 4th , 2016.