The NIPA Study Allowance is awarded to students to pursue “SBO” level education at National Institute for Professional Advancement (NIPA).
Who can qualify for the NIPA Study Allowance?
- between the ages of 17 – 25 years old
- with the Dutch nationality
- who have been legally registered at the Census Office for at least five (5) years preceding the request
What are the NIPA Study Allowance benefits?
Study Allowance Amounts
- SBO Level 1 or 2: NAf. 1,500.00 per year as a grant
- SBO Level 3 or 4: NAf. 2,500.00 per year as a grant
- The study allowance may be increased to maximum NAf. 3000,00 based on extenuating personal or special circumstances.
- The aforementioned increase must be requested and substantiated.
- Additional conditions may apply
- US$ 800.00 as a grant to purchase a computer or study materials (one time)
- Proof of Dutch Nationality (Copy of your passport)
- Proof of Registration at the Civil Registry (A detailed Registration Form, not older than 3 months)
- A valid Health Certificate
- A declaration of the 2016 parental or personal income from the Inspectorate of Taxes
- Proof of enrollment at NIPA
- Acceptance letter
- Proof of tuition payment or Quarter 1 or 2 Report Card
Applications can be submitted anytime before January 31, 2018 to:
Division Study Financing,
Applicants must have atleast three (3) of the five (5) required documents when submitting their application.
You are now heading to the My Study Financing portal.
You can use this portal to apply for a study allowance to pursue “SBO” level education at National Institute for Professional Advancement (NIPA).
The purpose of the portal and application form is to allow applicants to fill in this application form online/digitally. After completing and submitting it , you will be provided with a PDF version of the completed application form. This can be download and/or saved.
What do you have to do after completing the form online?
After completing the form and marking it as final, download the form, print it and sign it. The form must also be signed by your parents and or legal guardian.
Submit the completed form and the required documents
Please note that you did not formally apply for study financing application until you have completed the above-mentioned process.