- December 1, 2018 – January 15, 2019: Start study financing application period
- October 30th, 2019: Career and study fair: Belair Community Center
- SAT testing dates
- Decentralized selection (“Instellings Fixus”):
The deadline to apply to schools/studies with a decentralized selection (“instellings fixus”) is January 15, 2019.
However, this may differ slightly per educational institution.
- Missing required documents:
Your application will not be processed without all required documents. Missing documents must be submitted before January 15, 2019.
- Changes to your application:
- All changes to the study financing application must be done in writing before February 15, 2019.
- Week 1: Update study results and grades
- Week 2: Study Financing Committee Meetings
- Week 2: Decisions: NON-Exam students
- Week 2: Decisions: Exam students
- Week 4: STEPIN workshops
- Departure for students who will be pursuing studies in the Netherlands
- Preparatory Workshop
- Week 2: Departure date students pursuing studies in Tallahassee
- High School Diploma:
A copy of the official high school diploma and transcript must be submitted before September 1, 2019.
IB and CXC results must be submitted before October 30, 2019
- Most recent grades/report card:
Applicants who are still attending school must update their file as soon as the second term results become available.