An overview of some important dates that you should take note of in applying for study financing.
November 2 and 3 ,2015
- DUO study financing information evening 7 – 9.30 pm at USM
November 4, 2015
- Career and study fair: Belair Community Center
- Decentralized selection (“Instellings Fixus”):
The deadline to apply to schools/studies with a decentralized selection (“instellings fixus”) is usually January 15, 2016.
However, this may differ slightly per educational institution.
- Missing required documents:
Your application will not be processed without all required documents. Missing documents must be submitted before January 15, 2016.
- Changes to your application:
- All changes to the study financing application must be done in writing before March 1, 2016.
- Update study results and grades
- The decisions regarding the issuance of study financing will be announced before June 15th, 2016.
- High School Diploma:
A copy of the official high school diploma and transcript must be submitted before September 1, 2016.
IB and CXC results must be submitted before October 30, 2016
- Most recent grades/report card:
Applicants who are still attending school must update their file as soon as the second term results become available.